Safeguarding your boat investment
Whether your boat is stored in or out of the water, no other cover shields it so effectively from ice and snow, sea salt, and the effects of pollution. Fairclough boat covers prevent costly repairs due to fading gelcoat or damaged brightwork, while adding years of life and enjoyment. The only requirements for our Boomtents to work, you must leave your mast and boom in place and have either a perforated toe rail or stanchion base to tie to.
Benefits and value no other boat cover can top
- Quick and easy installation and removal
- Zippered door for easy access
- Can be fitted to accommodate rigging
- Vented for mildew resistance
- Optional extension skirt, made to protect your varnished toe rail
- No frame is needed, but is available for using with your mast down
- Made to last for years and years
Cheap boat covers can cost you plenty…
- Many last only one year
- Provide no doorway
- Don’t fit around rigging
- Are prone to tearing or blowing off
- Create a “greenhouse effect” and promote mildew
- Create waste — and are environmentally unsound
3 easy steps to prolong the life of your boat cover and boomtent system
- Remove snow loads, only takes about 15 minutes to get aboard and pat the underside of the cover
to knock the snow off, if done shortly after the storm.
- Do Not leave your boat cover on over the summer.
- Remove cover dry and store your cover in a dry place.
Repairing your winter boat cover
For a quick turn around on your Fairclough cover or boomtent system, please bring your cover in as soon as it’s removed from the boat. (April- June)
Due to the amount of covers made in the fall, Boat cover repairs are not accepted after Oct.1
Note: Repaired covers must be picked up or arrangements made for shipping 30 days after billing to avoid $50.00 a month storage fees.
New cover repairs & alterations
When receiving your new cover you should save the box it was shipped in. Use this box to ship the cover back.
Use UPS shipping for the cover.
Alterations of new covers should be discussed with a Fairclough representative.
Note: During the busy season, we are not able to make scheduled appointments with customers on installed jobs.
When receiving your new cover you should save the box it was shipped in. Use this box to ship the cover back. Use UPS shipping for the cover.
Also available is our full length Installation Video on CD-ROM. To request a copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org